Lucid Lingerie, LLC, understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our customers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Information About Us
Registered in Maryland under company number 08395475.
VAT number: 161036935.
Data Protection Officer: Nahomie Christian.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone number: 347-708-6402
We are regulated by the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”), and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
2. What Does This Notice Cover?
This Privacy Information explains how we use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
3. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
The personal data that we use is set out in Part 5, below.
5. What Personal Data Do You Collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us):
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Payment information;
- Information about your preferences and interests.
Your personal data is obtained from the following third parties:
- service providers that we engage to provide IT systems and software, and to host our website;
- payment processing services (including Shopify and PayPal to process your payment to us. Lucid Lingerie does not store your payment information. Your payment details are provided to the payment processing service you have selected, who are compliant with necessary regulations;
- service providers that we engage to deliver goods you have ordered
- service providers that we engage to send emails and postal mail on our behalf including in relation to incomplete orders or abandoned baskets, or marketing communications, to provide data cleansing services and to provide marketing and advertising services;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website;
- affiliate networks through whom you have accessed our website;
- to protect our customers and website from fraud and theft, we may share personal data that is required to make identity checks and personal data that we obtain from making identity checks (including data relating to your age, name and location), together with account information, with organizations (including law enforcement agencies), involved in fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction. Please note that these third parties may retain a record of the information that we provide to them for this purpose;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or
- to our professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
6. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your account.
- Supplying our products and/or services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalizing and tailoring our products and/or services for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time via your account settings and/or the newsletter).